Tech Tip: Canvas Dashboard

Ever since the University started to use canvas, I have been exploring it and figuring out all of the details behind the dashboard page. One thing that I have done that has really helped me is changed the color card of my courses to match up with the color I write with in my planner for my course. This helped me to stay very organized and not mix up my classes and due dates. The tech tip did teach me that I can turn off the color on the cards that have an image. I did not know this and will be doing this right away. Overall, canvas dashboard is pretty easy to work. It also allows you to customize your dashboard, which I really like.

Comments

  1. Hey Christina!

    I have really liked using Canvas as opposed to D2L (even though the transition was a little frustrating). I actually just discovered how to change the color and the name of the class two days ago! It is very helpful to me when navigating through my courses when the names are easier to read and the colors are more vivid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an OU Cheerleader

Week 7 Storytelling, The Unlucky Well