Tech Tip: Canvas Profile

Customizing your canvas profile is something that I suggest everyone to do. The reason I did it is because I saw one of my peer's tech tip on it and decided to look into what all you can do. The main thing that I did was change my canvas picture to an updated picture of me. I feel like this is really helpful for the professors who use the canvas site in order to get to know their students. Also, this my peers are able to see this image when click on the students in the class. I kept my display name the same because I only go by one name. However, this is a nice feature for people who go by their middle name or nick name! Overall, I think canvas is an awesome site and everyone should explore it a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an OU Cheerleader

Week 7 Storytelling, The Unlucky Well