Week 8 Comments and Feedback


Overall, I feel really good about the feedback I am receiving in this class. I really find some of the comments to be helpful. I like when students leave feedback specifically about how to make my stories better and correcting my mistakes including my grammar and punctuation. I feel like I am leaving quality feedback for other students. I do feel like there are some stories that I can leave better feedback based on my knowledge of the topic. I also enjoy giving feedback because it helps me to better my stories in the future. The blog comments are actually really helpful in getting to know my classmates and their personalities. Looking forward, I would like to make sure I really focus on the feedback including giving others ideas for future stories as well as focus on the structural aspects of the stories. This is the feedback I enjoy, therefore I need to give it to other people as well. Right now, I am happy with my blog and portfolio.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an OU Cheerleader

Week 7 Storytelling, The Unlucky Well