Week 8 Progress

Looking back, I am very happy with my progress so far in this class. For the most part I have a routine of doing a lot of work for this class on Sunday and finishing the rest of the work for the week in my free time. Right now, I am ahead on the points because I have done some of the extra credit offered. Looking forward, I am definitely going to try and stay ahead especially with the end of the semester approaching a lot faster that I think. I am going to focus on doing 2 extra credit assignments each week along with the assignments due. I also need to be aware of my school schedule for the week and alter my work time for this class depending on that. Sometimes I find myself getting behind because I am focusing more on my other classes.


You Are Awesome Motivation Meme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an OU Cheerleader

Week 7 Storytelling, The Unlucky Well