Week 8 Reading and Writing

Looking back, I have actually really enjoyed the reading and writing assignments each week. At first, I was taking notes on the readings that were not helpful to me when writing my stories. As time went on, I learned how to take notes that helped me write my stories. One of my favorite readings I have done is the stories about Sindbad and his adventures. I liked these readings because they were very interesting and followed a story line. Below I have attached a picture from one of the reading notes I did. I chose this picture because this is what I imagined Sindbad's ship to look like during his voyages. I feel like this picture helped me to further understand the voyages of Sindbad. Looking forward, there is nothing that I feel like needs to change. I am excited to do more readings and gather creative ideas for my stories and my portfolio.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an OU Cheerleader

Week 7 Storytelling, The Unlucky Well